Monday, July 21, 2008

"The Best Way to Heal...

...is by giving of your time and talents to a school, church, organization, or individual in need."

I heard that this morning on Joyce Meyer's podcast. I think I also read it a couple of months ago in one of the self-help books I was reading. I really don't think there's much more to say...service is important. Period. That's it.

If you subscribe to this blog via email and receive an empty email last night, I'm sorry. I was so excited about what I was typing that I hit "post" before I actually wrote anything. You can access the full and complete blog here.

1 comment:

Christie@tisbutaseason said...

More than a way to heal, I've learned it's the way we should all live. Serving others. The bible says that Jesus came to serve not to be serve...and aren't we supposed to be like Him?

Great thought today! We're all learning, huh? :)